caught man stealing my gravely HD 52!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by D&K Lawns, Feb 4, 2011.

1. torotorotoro

torotorotoro LawnSite Senior Member

no dont press charges,you should find him and give him the mower.he must need it more than you.if any one tries to take it from him he wont worry if he should call the cops he will k***the man who steals from him.

2. greydog4u2

greydog4u2 LawnSite Member

Sould have finished it, But then he couldn`t have told his buddies, or could he???

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

"...It says here that you attempted to steal a man's lawn mower, is that correct?"- "Uh, yes sir, that is correct" - "...you attempted to steal it, but i'm guessing you weren't successful, is that correct?" - "Uh, yes sir Mr Judge sir" - "Well, have you learned anything from this son?"- "uh, yes sir Mr. Judge sir...next time I'll bring help"

Verdict:
    Thief- released on conditions of apologizing to the owner of the mower
    Victim- Charged $1,500 because the Thief hurt his back trying to push the "heavy" mower and now thief had to get surgery.

4. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

HAHA, LMAO!!! That is so true. Great post!

5. A1Lawns

A1Lawns LawnSite Member

LOL...I hear that.

6. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Well, to answer your question. No, I didn't register the gun, because at the time I had an FFL, and bought the gun to resell. It wouldn't have made any difference if I had bought it for pesonal use, you don't have to register guns in Missouri.

Punt66, I sure hope this explanation satisfies you, because it seems you enjoy jumping to conclusions with little information. To put this in perspective, let's say you bought a used trimmer from a guy you know that lives in the same town as you. He says he is short on cash, the price is pretty good, and it would make a good backup for you. After you buy it, you find out he stole it from his neighbor. I suppose it would be your fault for not knowing it was stolen?

7. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

8. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope he resisted arrest!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sorry, but i may sound a little off. I have already made plans for if this happens. If someone steals ANY of my stuff while i am trying to support my family, while i'm hot,tired, and sweaty, i don't need a gun or a dog or run after them. I am going to get in my air conditioned f350, and I will slam that MF-er, and my stolen equipment into the next county. They can get there lazy a$$ out there and work for it just like i did. That same mind set goes for if some idiot runs into my truck not paying attention on there phone. If one of those idiots run into me i am going to push them till i can't push them any more.Sorry for the rant ,but i can't stand jacka$$es.

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

nope, i dont buy used handhelds. I also dont buy used guns without the proper paperwork. I didnt jump to any conclusions. I was asking questions.