CC Auto Payment Contract with Customers?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by RedWingsDet, Jan 3, 2008.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Does anyone have something their customers sign in regards to an auto payment option if they give you their CC information and you store it in your software?

If so, please share the information you have on it. Thank You!

2. pyrocare

pyrocare LawnSite Member

If you use Quickbooks it is pretty easy to do. Quickbooks will store all the information you need in a secure database. I use their merchant service and the customers that will be charged the same amount every month I have it set up to automatically charge their account a set amount on the 1st of every month and it is in my account by the 3rd or 4th.

For the customers that are on a pay per service agreement I just run the transaction with in a couple of days after the service. It is extremely easy to do.

Quickbooks has the authorization form to printout and have your customers sign to authorize you to charge their cards automatically. I customized it a little bit and print it on the back of my proposals.

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Thank you for the info. I do have quickbooks and have it set up like you said, Im fine with that. The only think I need is the authorization form. Where is this located within quickbooks pro 07? Thanks

4. fknippenberg

fknippenberg LawnSite Member

I use premier and to find it go to

CUSTOMERS
    CREDIT CARD PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
    AUTOMATIC BILLING

from there you should see an option to print a form. You really don't need that particular form can use you own as long as they sign it and it says they agree to be charged,etc...