Cclc 2012

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kkane97, May 8, 2012.

1. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Ok I see what you are saying,

I actually tell a new account that the quote I give them for their lawn is for a weekly cut of manageable grass, not 3 weeks of growth for 1 weeks of payment.
    If they wate 2 weeks they will be charged 1.5 times the original cut due to the extra work that needs to be done. So far everyone agrees that if fair, but of those 3 on call accounts they are usually bi weekly and a sheduling mess haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah...sounds like you've got a handle on it then. Once you have a full schedule it's easier to start putting your foot down. At this point I dont' take any crap from my customers. In fact I tell them that if they're bi-weekly they waive the right to complain about anything, lol.

3. Kkane97

Wow I havent uploaded anything lately. nothing much really new. I got a used trimmer trap for my mower. What I used to mow in 45 mins is now done in 30 or less. I have started to do diamonds in my stripes. I cant figure out how to get them to show in a picture so I just took a picture of each angle. The last one is a pic of dead on the yard but with how the sun was I couldnt see anything in the pic. I wont upload the yard pics from the past weeks, because it just the same thing over and over and over lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Your dog a collie or an Aussie?? He looks alot like my dog.

5. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Strips so up based on were the sun is. At noon ya can usually get a shot of both angles. Its easier if you get on a hill too.

6. Kkane97

Landfakers...
    2 Year old Aussie, named him boomer ( crazy kangaroo in the down under lol)

Tricounty

I see what you are saying all of those yards are in a valley without hills, but it looms cool as you drive by seeing them switch haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Here's my pain in the butt

[​IMG]

8. cutshortlandscaping

cutshortlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

where in the hudson valley are you