Celebrity Customers?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by 021462, May 3, 2005.

1. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I use to cut Don Nelson's daughters house (old coach from mavericks) She was a great neighbor. And whenever the mavericks were in town I got courtside seats.

2. Todd's lawncare

Todd's lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from P.A

Be cause people are like that .

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I was PM'd or Emailed before by someone that took care of Brittany Spears "palace" (secluded) in Louisiana, but I don't remember who it was. We don't have much celebrity status around here. NFL player Andre Rison is from here and has a few houses around here, but I think he's too busy trying to pay child support to take care of them.

4. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I have this one customer who isnt a celebrity, but stupid loaded!!!!!! In his 4 car garage, which actually holds 5 he has a Brand New Escalade ( $7-10k in wheels), a H2 (with $7-10k in wheels), a Ferrari F-1, Porsche Carrera, A jag, and then he uses a Dodge 1500 for just driving around.

The house is a monster, it is on a lake with a Boat, Jet skis, etc....

5. slow release

slow release LawnSite Member

In the past, I have taken care of the lawns for several Boston Bruins, Celtics and Red Sox players. Ohh and the Bass Player(?) from Godsmack, Tony Rombola. Also, a local celebrity. The host of a local morning radio show, Gregg, from the Morning Buzz.

My boss used to work down in Conn., Grenich area. He used to take care of Martha Stewart's place, Mel Gibson's estate, and Victor Borge.

6. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd rather not say the name but I take care of a NFL Player that plays for the Redskins. He is never really home that much, but has a very nice house in a nice neighborhood. His landscaping is also very nice.

7. kipcom

kipcom LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

In our opinion........... ALL of our customers are "Famous" & "Celeb's" :cool2:

8. goodgreen

goodgreen LawnSite Senior Member

I've worked for about 5 years for a former state legislator. Everyone in town recognizes his name so he provides me with a great referral source. He doesn't mind me using him for testimonials.

9. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

We use to cut
    Aretha Franklins houses
    Kirk Gibson of Tigers
    Lance Parrish of Tigers
    Bill Freehan of Tigers
    Bob Segar
    Sergie Fedorov of Red Wings
    Lee Iaccoca

10. Anthony-MB

Anthony-MB LawnSite Member