celebrity lawns

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rider1000, Mar 16, 2001.

1. rider1000

rider1000 LawnSite Member

Just signed a residential contract with a NBA player. Wanted to know if anyone else has any celebrities as customers, and any good points or bad about having them.
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

3. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Used to cut Dolly Parton's. (I used to work for the man that cut it...It wasn't my job.
  4. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Used to do alot of work for celebrities when we were laying custom hardwood floors (years ago) [Did do a house that M. Jordan was supposed to be buying....but he never moved in it...{but that's not lawn related}
  5. double e

double e LawnSite Member

Last season helped a fellow landscaper do a clean-up at Cal Ripken and Denzel Washingtons beach houses.

I do work next to Kathy Lee Giffereds beach house

I am getting ready to do a clean-up at guys house that owns a major credit card company- I just talk with his assistant- I'm not sure which co.
  6. I have a couple of celebrities that own vacation or second homes. They have been very plesant to deal with, they want a good service and do not quibble over price.

One well know Hollywood celebrity and the owner of a Fortune 500 company.

We do not reveal identities of them in any way.

7. LScom Addict

LScom Addict LawnSite Member

I wonder if Travis Tritt still uses eXmarks to maintain his property? He was on the cover for them a short time ago.
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's funny! WE just picked one up for shoplifting!
  9. most famous people who i worked for ever were- a united states congresswoman. she is a pain to deal with.
    and this other guy who used to be the president of national semiconductors. he was also a big wig with the government, his wife was a german baroness. they are great people. the congresswoman i could take her or leave her. just keep the money :)
  10. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

I cut one of the lawyers homes who has one of those cheesy commercials. Didn't even realize who he was until I got a piece of mail with his letterhead. They use actors on the commercials.