1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

cell phone + PG unit falling off

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by americanlawn, Aug 16, 2007.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Our office has now received its 3rd call this year from "concerned drivers" saying that our Permagreen ride-on's are about to fall off the carrier rack. Of course they were not because they are "locked in" and cannot go anyplace.

Anybody else get these complaints?:usflag:
  2. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

yes i did..after i peeled my phone number off the back cap the phone calls stopped... but i did loose a pg off the rack before..
  3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I used to get calls all the time for stupid stuff. I would be just driving along, minding my own business & get a call saying I was driving crazy & weaving all over the place. Mind you, this was a call to my cell phone, in the same truck that I am driving.
  4. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

No sh$t -- people are ********....too many chicks operating two things: a car, and a telephone. These two things are a bad combination. americanlawn (m):dizzy:
  5. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

No sh$t -- people are ********....too many chicks operating two thingsa car, and a telephoneThese two things are a bad combinationamericanlawn 
    nice post p r retarted 2 many chicks

prehaps if the carrier was built better people would not think that way... i've seen them and said damn that looks like it's falling off especially the big perm carriers with the reese hitch attachment. if it we 're me i'd modify it with some extra brackets like i've seen fom some guy's in my area.
  6. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I foresee me getting smacked in the back of the head if my wife sees this post. I say that all the time to her :laugh:
  7. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Well aparently they look unsecure to other drivers. But seriously they must be showing some movement while driveing. if they look unsecure they are.
  8. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I had a biatch not long ago cut me off, throw her cig at me (tossed it high to hit my truck) and flip me off. I finally got passed her and she called in. After I heard that, I slowed down, got next to her, held up my phone and mouthed, "I own the f'in company, biatch!"

Most fun I have had in a while...lol I know. I should get out more often...