cell phone usage, business line

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ampeg76, Aug 28, 2007.

1. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

this question is to all that use their cell phone as their main line

what kind of minutes are you using per month?

whos your provider?

who much ching ching is it running?

i use my cell, but part time for the most part

cheers
    mike

2. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

verizen .2K minutes , $125 monthly , old plan

3. ampeg76

nice, i've got verizon, 2500 minutes, old plan $140 monthly

4. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Nextel, 1000 anytime minutes free incoming calls, free nights & weekends after 7pm. the calls I don't answer during the day I return after 7pm.
    I think this plan is about $80.
    I have eliminated the business land line that was about $125. per month and I was never there to answer calls!

5. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

I think mine is really $99 , but they find stufff to ad on

6. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

Have a VOIP line at the home which I give out as my official business number. It only costs $25 a month for unlimited use. It basically just takes messages as nobody is there during the day hours. On bad weather days, it gets plenty of use. Callers have the option of having the system try to find me on the cell phone if they want.

My mobile phone has 3000 minutes per month and data service for $60 with T-Mobile, which is a great deal. Having a Blackberry allows me to check email while sitting at red lights where you are otherwise wasting time. I try to get the point across to my customers that email is the most efficient method for making contact.

7. ampeg76

same here, my wife is also added in, the total is usually 150 and some change, haven't went over yet, fingers crossed

8. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Verizon, 1350 minutes, plus weather downloads, insurance, other BS, etc...$113.65. I haven't gone over, but I'm right there. Used 1348 last month.