cell plans

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by cclllc, Mar 30, 2008.

1. cclllc

cclllc LawnSite Senior Member

Who do you use and why? I am thinking of swapping from Nextel to something else.

2. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

ive had alltel for over 10 years now just signed up for a new plan 2 phones 1000 min. free nights and weekends,and 1000 text messages, also mobile to mobile free and "my circle" 10 out of network numbers free for $79.99.

3. YoungGun

YoungGun LawnSite Member

I have tmobile caus eim locked in on a family plan.
    i worked at radioshack in the off season so i no the shpeal

ATT/Cingular has 63millon people
    verison has like 59 mill
    then sprint/nextel because there merged
    then tmobile

verison and cingular are the best services... free mobile to mobile so free cingular to cingular...

depending on ur area those 2 will have the best reception. cingular is the best buy for ur buck

4. theyatesies

theyatesies LawnSite Member

t-mobile, nextel, verizon, att -- they all have an unlimited plan of talk and text for 99.00 a month. I had nextel and although they now offer the unlimited plan I switched to t-mobile because of the coverage(one of the best) and the amount of phones to choose from.

5. I have had nextel for a few years. The service just seems to be going downhill so I recently switched to cingular. So far so good.

6. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

I've got Verizon. 1400 minutes / month, free nights and weekends, 2 phone lines, $80 per month. Then we have 3 more lines on the same account for $10 / month each.

Now we can call anyone else that's "IN" for no charge.

I don't understand the people with Nextel / Sprint push to talk. If you can call everyone with a Verizon phone for free, what's the deal with using additional time to "walkie-talkie".

When I had Nextel, I had 2 phones, 900 minutes / month, unlimited walkie talkie and paid over $200 per month.

7. Have you seen the number of customers Sprint/ Nextel have lost, no wonder they are in such bad shape.

8. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

great coverage an 99 bucks unlimited !!

9. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I had nextel for 10 years and just switched to Verizon last week. Pretty much a toss up. Pros and cons everywhere you look. Nextel/sprint customer service was just too sh!!ty for me anymore.

10. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

I hate nextell because they will turn your phone off if your a day late on Payment. I need a company that undestands a small business owner!!