1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

cement fountains anyone?

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by FNCPonds, Nov 12, 2007.

1. FNCPonds

FNCPonds LawnSite Member

Hey guys I have a big project coming up for a nursing home building them both a water feature sign and a fountain in the back of the property. But have one problem we aren't the type of company that uses cement. And the lady wants a cement three tiered fountain with tile in the middle. I have no idea about these type of projects. It look like we may need to contract it out. Anyone that can help out with a name of a company in the north/east texas region. Or if ya'll can do it please let us know. Thank you.
  2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

for the fountains i use a company called four seasons garden art.... fourseasonsgardenart.net i think is thier site. For the concrete tired out front just start calling local masonry companies and see if they do them
  3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

some pool contractors also do fountains
  4. LTL

LTL LawnSite Member
    from Tulsa

Look up the rep in your area for Henri. They are a company specializing in all kinds of fountains.
  5. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

as already metioned Henri is the most used around here.

In plano you can go to Hemispheres they carry Henri fountains. I have negotiated price with them before.

The mother store in Dallas is Jacksons pottery down by Love Field airport. Pricey but a good inventory.

If you need some help subing this out give me a call. I may be able to help you check your pm for my #