1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cemetary Bid

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by vixlawnservice, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Your right about getting chewed out over trimming every 2 weeks only do it if they let you trim once a week. I would do it for around $350 also. I have 2 cemeteries one with hundreds and hundreds of head stones and about 7 acres to mow the other has around 150 stones and about 2 acres. I wish you luck on the bid!:waving:
  2. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

I would also be around the $300 mark. Probably $1100 for the month every week, or 650 biweekly per month.
  3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

let me inform you again,, there is no bi-weekly options with cemetaries that's, point blank. its an every week event , no ifs ,ans ,or buts period . i promise you if you dont do the job every week you will have someone screaming down your neck on a constant basis. i remember the first cemetary i did back in the 80's i tried an every 10 day service an believe me it was a nightmare. if it wasn't the cemetaries board members calling me , it was the kin folk of the deceased.Heres the deal the cemetaries gonna gripe either way if ya cut before schedule , on schedule , or behind schedule.i have cut a cemetary before on schedule an was back to cut again in 5 days due to the weather in early spring. if you dont stay on top of these type accounts you will be done .have a great day george