1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cemetery Fall clean up

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by EastTnLC, Aug 22, 2004.

1. EastTnLC

EastTnLC LawnSite Member

I have this church that I maintain and with Fall coming around the corner I was thinking about offering Fall clean up. Their church would'nt need clean up but the cemetery would. It is about 2 acres, maybe 45 headstones/footmarkers, and 4 huge trees. I dont know where to start on figuring up prices. My price would be $30 per man hr. But this is a small church! By the way, When would you start/end and how many times? If you all could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

2. packmate81

packmate81 LawnSite Member

we dont charge anything by the hour...expect sprinkler repaires.
    should be less than 2 hour clean up including leaf haul off with 4 guys. id would probably charge around 250...without seeing it, but i wouldnt worry about myself because it doesnt seem that huge....
    we do a whole city, the home owners put leaves on the curb and we vac them from there, last year was about about 38,000yrds of leaves in two monthes