Censorship In The Factory Forums= Exmark

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by woodworx2773, Jul 12, 2006.

1. woodworx2773

woodworx2773 LawnSite Member

Why are we being censored in the factory forums and the factory rep doesn't even have anything to say anymore?

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Censored?
    Explain............

3. woodworx2773

I have been posting about running the factory improved triton deck that still doesn't cut grass and they are erasing my posts and have used no foul language or anything

4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

No one is being censored....posts do not show up in the mfg's forums right away....they get a chance to read them and prepare their response then your posts become live....

5. woodworx2773

A few people were posting right along with me the last couple days and reading them

6. Sean Adams

Not sure what you mean

7. woodworx2773

We were posting (me and john Gamba) back and forth every couple minutes yesterday morning about the Triton deck. In real time with no delays our posts were public!

8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I posted an article about 2 weeks ago about my spindle going out at 75 hours and it did not go threw. They did send me an email saying they would not help. Guess they have been taking lessons from Toyota corp (another long story dealing with a nightmare).

9. Sean Adams

The mfgs control their own forum. If they do not have someone who can sit there and respond or read the posts they have the option to turn off the real time posting until they have someone who can be in there available to answer questions.

And remember, the mfg forums are created for the mfgs to be able to communicate with their customers and members of the forum. These forums were not created for free-flowing conversation - that is what the commercial forums are for.

10. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

They were posted. It was woodworx, Gamba, and myself. Several posts WERE there. And now they're not. It's not like the thread was good and went bad...it was bad all along.

In years past, these type of threads didn't even appear, so I guess we should be glad that they allowed it in the first place.

I too would like some more feedback from eXmark. Afterall, I was an AVID eXmark fan, and left them because of this quality of cut issue.