Censorship??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FiremanMike, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FiremanMike

FiremanMike LawnSite Member

Hmmmm, don't know what happened to the thread by Eric. Was it pulled?? I was interested in the cost of a 2 stage snow blower attachment for a W/B. Anyone???

2. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

I just send Eric a PM.

I was still wanting to reply when all of a sudden the thread got wiped of LS.

Anyway I told Eric not to get disturb by this selfish and mean guy. With his type of FU attitude he wont last long in business.

Eric is a young ambitious and innovative small business man with a great future ahead of him. I wish there where a few more kids of his calibre around.

Go for it Eric
    PC

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

If it was the thread that was on this morning, You can go to exmarks Web, they have the snow blower for the walks by RAD.
    John

4. John Gamba

from ct

I just send Eric a PM.

FU attitude he wont last long in business.

Eric is a young ambitious and innovative small business man with a great future ahead of him. I wish there where a few more kids of his calibre around.

Go for it Eric
    PC

Pc who has this attitude? I missed it! I think of eric like a son, He just types toooooooo Much stuff for me:D

john

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yes, it was pulled for the time being at least.
    When I see outright swearing (the F word) because tempers can't be kept in check, then yes, that is not going to be allowed.
    That thread is definitely going to have to be cleaned up before it comes back here.
    It never fails. Anytime he posts these "creation" threads of his, they always turn into a bashing thread. Criticism and negative posts will take place, he can't take it, then the match is on.

6. John Gamba

from ct

Eric
    Criticism builds carector, Not the f word.
    John

7. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

John,
    It was a new member (I cannot remember his name) that blatantly critized and attacked Eric (Frankenscag) for the snowblade he installed on his w/b and for him being a kid operating in this industry.
    Thanks Jodi for taking care of this. I geuss a few "commandments" were broken on that thread.
    I also have a 16 year old and it is our duty as parents to protect our kids from these mean people.
    Good Luck
    PC

8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

John, the guy is "4evergreenlawns" or something. You should have been there lol.
    I think of you like an uncle kind of. But you remind me of my grandpa alittle too (your not that old yet though). Hmmm… maybe your like a godfather?
    I know I can’t say anything with few words. I like detailed descriptions. Some of you guys (John LOL) are too vague in your postings. Agreed, some are too long winded also but when someone is describing something loosen up and use as many words as needed so we can visualize it in our minds’ eye.

Oh John, the post was about how I put a 52” blade on my TTHP. Looks like a RAD blade just not as pretty (at time of posting) I’m painting it today (1st coat now drying) :D I’ll email you a picture later.
    Eric

9. FiremanMike

FiremanMike LawnSite Member

Hey John,
    Hope your Christmas and New Year were good. Any idea if those attachments will fit a Toro W/B.

-Mike

10. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I was criticizing! Just practicing it in french :eek: :eek: :(
    sorry but he was really throwing alot of lighter fluid on the fire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.