1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Census Forms

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by scweedman, Mar 29, 2008.

1. scweedman

scweedman LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone else received the census in the mail about your business. Pages
    of questions about my business. They have all my info through taxes and
    quarterly reports why do i have to give them this again. Its says its the law.
  2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Check with your Accountant to be sure. There are a lot of ID scams going on now. The telephone company has reported caller ID can be spammed and you think your bank is calling. They ask for person ID information and steal your credit.
  3. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I got something like that from the dept of agriculture. Of course we have a lot of farmers in this area. Anything from cattle to rice and soybeans. I did fill it out but most of the questions seemed to be geared toward the ones I mentioned and orchards. I have 2.5 acres and a horse but do not consider myself a farmer in the capacity they were suggesting. I answered their questions leaving most things blank or marked N/A and went on.