Central Arkansas (searcy)

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Jeds_Lawn_Care, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Jeds_Lawn_Care

Jeds_Lawn_Care LawnSite Senior Member

Any one out there from Searcy AR?

2. firemanmsmith

firemanmsmith LawnSite Member

Just a little south of town. I work full time for the FD.

3. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

just a lil east of ya ....... im in oaklandTN bout 15 miles east of memphis... good to see ya here.

4. ArkansasLawns

ArkansasLawns LawnSite Member

Down here in Sherwood. Glad to have you around.

5. warren piece

warren piece LawnSite Member

My Grandmother is buried in McCroy.

6. Jeds_Lawn_Care

Is it the Searcy FD? What dealer do you use? I use C. Banks he sells shindaiwa and snapper. Good combo-red on red.

7. firemanmsmith

firemanmsmith LawnSite Member

Yeah, I work for Searcy FD. I am not really in the buisness. I take care of a couple residentials and one church. I have used Carey a few times. I just picked up a shindiawa trimmer from him the other day. Are you from Searcy? My name is Mitch Smith I graduated from Searcy in 93.

8. Jeds_Lawn_Care

Well I haven't graduated yet. I'm only 15. And when I do graduate it will be from my house-I'm home-schooled (ALOWS FOR MUCH MORE BUSINESS) I live about 15 miles west of Searcy-around floyd. It's just a dot on the map.

Do you have a small Massey Furgeson Tractor w/ a finish mower?

If so, I saw you the other day doing that big Church where they had the Drive-Thru Christmas thing.

If not, which church do you do?

9. Jeds_Lawn_Care

No, I am from South-western Arkansas, Magnolia (Lots of St. Augustine and Centipede NO BERMUDA!!!) but my grandmother, Jimmie P. England, is from Searcy, she sells houses in Searcy and surrounding areas. If you don't know her, you might know my uncle, Tom Clark, he has a Big-Rig lot on 167 just as your going to Little rock from Searcy.

10. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

Im from cabot not to far from you guys im doin it part time to pay for my racing habit and to make the house payment started two years ago helping my exgirlfriends dad and make a lil extra cash alst year about killed myself doin 40 weekly accounts i dropped back this year to 25 weekly