Central Florida

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by grassmedics, Jan 18, 2008.

1. grassmedics

grassmedics LawnSite Member

:waving:Im looking for a couple people who want to network in or around the areas of orange, seminole, and osceola counties. Is anyone interested? could be fert guys and landscapers either one

2. TheSodGod

TheSodGod LawnSite Member

Hi
    I'm just new to the biz so the more networking the merrier. Did you have anything in mind?

3. grassmedics

i was thinking of maybe just shooting each other customers who are out of our area range. Like i would probably send you customers who call me from kissimmee. The furthest i go is around the southchase area. let me know if interested

4. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

is there alot of work in that area? what about irrigation? is it still growing? new construction or has it slowed up alot?

5. grassmedics

Orlando never stops growing, lol. lots of new homes, but has started to slow due to economy slump

6. grassmedics

TheSodGod, you still interested? i think i have a customer to send you

7. TheSodGod

TheSodGod LawnSite Member

Hi

Yeah sure am, thanks! Where abouts is the lawn in Kissimmee?

If I get anything north of me ill be sure to pass it on!!

8. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

Im in Ill take anything over in the western part of lake.

9. grassmedics

Sorry it took so long to get back, i tried to PM you but your PMs are off. I tried emailing them back and they never replied. i will try again and then refer them to you. Can you PM me your phone # and name of business, thanks.

10. paradise32258

paradise32258 LawnSite Member

looking for a company around ocala to do some sub contract work for me im in jacksonville possibly 4 resturants . let me know if interested..