1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Central Florida

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Perfect Touch Lawn Maint., Jun 26, 2008.

1. Perfect Touch Lawn Maint.

Perfect Touch Lawn Maint. LawnSite Member

Any LCO's located north of the Sanford area or in Polk County? I am taking care of areas south of Sanford to Poinciana but would like to network with people in other areas for referrals. I know I get calls from outside my area and maybe you do too and we can work together and get referrals. Let me know.
  2. Loebs

Loebs LawnSite Member

I'm just putting my business back together, picking up the trailer today. I live in Geneva and I'm trying to stay in the Geneva, Chuluota, and Oviedo area. However the east side of Sanford is only about 15min. from my house. I used to do a lot of Garage door and opener installs down your way and also need someone to send leads to.
  3. Perfect Touch Lawn Maint.

Perfect Touch Lawn Maint. LawnSite Member

That would be great. Email your contact information to me and i'll refer you when I get calls from people in your area. My email address is perfecttouchlawnmaintenance@yahoo.com. By the way, do you go out to Leesberg? I have a commercial account looking for someone in that area. It's too far for me but they do require you to have insurance.

4. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

stupid question
    What is a LCO? Lawn Company Operator? what is it actually?
  5. CkLandscapingOrlando

CkLandscapingOrlando LawnSite Senior Member

I do maitland, Dr. Phillips, Windermere, Hiawassee, and St. Cloud.How big is the Leesburg contract?I got 1 mill. liability,1 mill. auto,and 2 mill. balloon