1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Central Illinois-Quick 36 for sale

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by gdguth, May 29, 2008.

1. gdguth

gdguth LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Anyone around Central Illinois interested in Quick 36 For Sale

I have a Quick 36 fox, which is a 2005 model. I no longer use it much due to the fact that I have out grown it and I needed a bigger cut width. I still really enjoy the quick 36 brand, but I was thinking about selling it since it gets such little use.
    The mower actually has some engine trouble as it uses oil and leaks a little oil. The engine does still run, but time tells on how long. I think it would be a good mower for someone who wants to put a new engine on it or use the mower for parts.
    I also have a lot of accessories for the mower such as the step saver, grass catcher, stripping kit, and mulch plate. All of these are like new with very little use. Along with this I have some parts such as idler springs, pulleys, many blades, gators and high lifts and other various parts.
    Anyone interested?
  2. s.slawncare

s.slawncare LawnSite Member

How much you needing out of mower? Any pics? Where you located in Central Illinois?
  3. gdguth

from Midwest

I was wanting to get about $1000 for everything. I don't have any pics at the time, but it looks like all the quick 36's. I live just east of Peoria.
  4. TheKingOfLawns

TheKingOfLawns LawnSite Member

Still for sale?
  5. gdguth

from Midwest

mower is still for sale, sorry haven't been able to be on lawnsite recently