1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Central NJ

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by shade tree landscaping, Jan 10, 2008.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

2. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Shade Tree!
    I'm close by in Burlington County. We are suppliers of fertilizers and soil amendments for environmentally friendly landcare businesses.
    I know this is last minute, but we are holding a seminar/workshop on sustainable landcare in Pennington tomorrow. Maybe you can make it.

techterra@comcast.net

3. shade tree landscaping

I am very interested in attending but have an appt in the morning, what time does it start at?

4. phasthound

We begin at 8:30 and go until about 3:00. It's at the Stony Brook Watershed Association in Pennington. www.thewatershed.org
    $75 includes lunch & pesticide credits. Speakers incude Mercer County Horticultural Agent Barbara Bromely, Rutgers Ornamental IPM Steve Rettke, and Woodbury Country Club Superintendent Charles Clarke; followed by open discussion. Hope you can make it.

5. shade tree landscaping

no i wont be able to make that unfortunatley. Are you planning anyone? Do you normally do the pesticide reg?

6. phasthound

At this point we do one a year, We have been awarding pesticide credits each time. Our goal is to teach applicators how to get results while greatly reducing pesticide and synthetic fertilizer inputs. We'll teach you what Rutgers won't.

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm in the Toms River area. Not but 20 minutes from you.

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Shadetree-just wanted to let you know that I tried to look at your website. It wouldn't load. Just figured I'd tell you

9. shade tree landscaping

DEP LAWNS, thanks for the heads up, I just logged onto it no problems, loaded fin but thatnks for the heads up. How far north from Toms River do you travel? Are you landscape, hardscape, or mostley mowing?

10. shade tree landscaping

just checked out your website, you have nice and clean equipment! Seriously though, you do have a nice little set-up