CFL Rock supplier

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by unkownfl, Dec 10, 2011.

1. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

I really don't mess with landscaping much besides SOD or Mulch but I have a request for river rock and was going to look into getting it from landscape supply or???? What does this stuff run. I already bid my labor and was upfront about getting back to him on how much the supplies was on Monday since I'm not up to date on it.

2. U have a bushel stop near u?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. unkownfl

Never heard of such thing. Looked it up closest one is South Florida. I only need two yards I doubt its worth the drive. What does it run there for giggles? Looking for around 1.5 to 4inch rock.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  4. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

I am paying $104.50 per yard for 1-1/2" brown river rock, thats me picking it up with my dump trailer @ the yard.

5. Eric E

Eric E LawnSite Member

Pebble Junction in Sanford. They have a web site.

6. Johnagain

Johnagain LawnSite Senior Member

In my area (Lake County) it runs from $100-$115 per yard picked up.
    The only one that I know that's even close to you is pebble junction in Sanford. I have never used them so I don't know prices.

7. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

This is a good one Unknown!

8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Pebble Junction has a good selection of stone. But for basic stuff like river rock, check with Conrad Yelvington. http://www.cydi.com/cydi16.htm

It's been a long time since I dealt with them. Since I don't do much of it any more, I pick it at a local yard. But back in the day, they had good prices.

9. unkownfl

I ended up going to smokey valley out in Clermont. I got brown rock 90 a yard. It was pretty smooth transaction not busy either. They had every rock you can imagine for landscaping and gravel.