1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

CFLS Equipment and Work 2012

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CFLS22, Jun 27, 2012.

1. weesa20

weesa20 LawnSite Member

Shop around for hedge clippers- good deals out there- just picked up a sweet Stihl HS81T for $200 cash off of CL. No warranty of course but I've found that on small equipment the warranty is worth what it is printed on- the dealers around here will always find a reason the warranty was voided anyway so I don't bother giving them business just for a warranty.

2. CFLS22

CFLS22 LawnSite Member

So today I took the truck to oreily to plug in to the computer. Looks like it should just be a loose gas cap! Ha I was excited to hear that but we will find out if that's really what it is
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Hopefully it's that simple lol

4. CFLS22

CFLS22 LawnSite Member

Sounds like an expensive Sunday! Lol I'm so happy I bought mine when I did bc I usually used a crappy ryohbi one bc I got it cheap and made lots of $$ with it ha but I was using it today and it randomly broke. So all I had to do is throw it down and go pick up the stihl ha
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. CFLS22

CFLS22 LawnSite Member

I tried my cg but for some reason there weren't anything except for a pawn shop selling for exact price of a new one. But that's awesome u were able to find one in your area!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

I bought the mower it is a 48 inch exmark metro with a bagger and velke. I am getting it on friday i cost me 825 which i thought was a good price and i will be able to use it on my accounts on Saturday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. CFLS22

CFLS22 LawnSite Member

Nice! Not Gona get much sleep fri night waiting for the morn! Ha are the hours known on the mower?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. nnusskern

Hours are not known but it was not used alot by the owner since he used it as a backup its in good condition. He is a member on here and had a really good operation but is downsizing. You are right I am very excited.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What's the members name?

10. nnusskern

Not sure. He listed the mower for sale on here.
    Posted via Mobile Device