Change of topic, non pita customer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dlandscaping, Apr 17, 2004.

1. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

Just signed a new customer today who wants weekly mowing, $200 cleanup for maybe 2 man hours work. She is gonna want a new retaining wall and drainage pipes. She says if you see anything that is not looking good, tell me and ill pay you to fix it. She lives near another client so there is no extra drive time. Also, she paid off her loans for fixing up her house and now wants to spend some money on her yard. Real nice lady to have as a client. Much diff than all of Bobbygedd's accounts.

2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

We all tend to punish our pita accounts, maybe you should reward this one by not charging for everytime you twitch a finger. Remember, most clients dont start out as pita's. Time will tell on this one.

3. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

hmmmmm....let's see how you feel about her after you have actually done some work for her, and after a few billing cycles.

4. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

IMO, you can tell right off after talking to some1 for 5 minutes, whether or not they will be a problem. I am a good judge of character, and have not been wrong yet. Time will tell, but I dont plan on having a problem with her. And yea, if she stays this way then I'll reward her.