Change

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Bob West LESCO, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

All,

I just wanted to let you know that today (Friday, Feb. 16) is my last day with LESCO. We will continue to support Lawnsite.com and your questions to this portion of the board will be monitored and responded to quickly by our Tech Services team.

Thank you for your continued support of LESCO,
    Bob

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

I have no idea how much more support I will give Lesco when they can't even keep seasonal products like salt in stock when it is winter. Let alone popular fertilizer combinations in summer. There is just no excuse when there is so much empty space in the distribution centers which can be filled with these products. I understand the cost of holding product, but this isn't even close!

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Does the buyout of Lesco by John Deere have anything to do with this?

4. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Lets see what the response time is to this thread....then we will all see how much Lesco really cares about their clients. Over the past 10 years, it has been becoming less and less in my opinion. If it weren't for the guys hustling and making up excuses at the distribution centers....I'd be long gone!

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

lets hope bob got a good job poor bob got to find a job
    hellow? is it just me?

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Got my free LESCO spreader last week for buying a 5-ton minimum of Merit + fert. Today we received our 5 ton shipment right on schedule (with a call ahead as promised too). So far, so good regarding LESCO, but I continue to hear rumors? Please do not blame your local LESCO guys for future probs, cuz I think they are in the same boat as we are. Only time will tell. Bottom line: I'm not giving up hope until I get burned (which has never happened so far).

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

bet that bill was a whopper