Changed my nic

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by QualityLawnCare4u, Apr 24, 2005.

1. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Hello, wanted to let everyone know I changed my name to QualityLawnCare4u, tired of being a hardworking poorman. Want to have a different name with a different attitude! I did find out I cant post yet with the new name though.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Hi,
    Well you aren't supposed to do that the way you did. It would get really confusing if every member decided to take on two different names and have posts under each one.
    What I did was merge your two accounts together, so you get to keep all your former posts.

3. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Well, Danny, that :waving: looks more like you

4. QualityLawnCare4u

Sorry Jodi, did not mean to break any rules! Just wanted to try a different name with a different attitude. :)

5. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

Way to go, Danny. First step out of the box with a new name and a new attitude and you immediately get someone pissed-off at you. Oh Boy !!!

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

ha ha, nah.. I couldn't get mad at him.. He's a good guy.

7. QualityLawnCare4u

Jim, I seem to have been good at doing that, or have been told that many times during my life. I dont mess the the "small fish either" I make bank presidents, CEO, and moderators mad :D

8. QualityLawnCare4u

Thanks Jodi, I try to be a good guy, well most of the time! It depends on which customer you ask on any given day :)

9. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

So this means your keeping your truck?

10. QualityLawnCare4u

Nope, Im still scaling back on the truck and equipment dept. ALl comes out in tommorrows paper for sale. Im already looking for a good used truck as of now.