Changed signature

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by ACutAbovesiny, Nov 21, 2007.

1. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

I changed my signature to my equipment list. Check out my goods.

2. any pictures of your stuff?

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Instead of listing multiple units of some items, why not say that you have X units of XXXX item? Like:
    (2) Ferris WBs
    (2) Lawnboys
    etc.

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

You should list the serial numbers for all your stuff too, just so we know...;) Just more fluff to make the pages longer.

5. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

Not a big fan of listing my equipment but it helps to know where people are coming from when they make comments on threads. Like with the size lawn they can cut in a certain amount of time.

It also lets us know what equipment brands and sizes that they like. I also like to look up at a location when they respond and see if the climate is similar to mine. Sometimes someone will say they have been under water for a week and it looks like the Sahara where I am at or just the opposite etc..

I really like the "Man woke up and the snow was like three feet deep posts".;) Man I would pass out.:laugh: Never seen that much snow but one time in my life, in Greenwich, Canada, but thats a story for another time.

It may seem like people are just blowing there whistle, which is sometimes true, but it is very helpful as well.

So lets here it. What equipment do you have?

I am all eyes.:drinkup:

6. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

So it looks like he has more stuff