Changing name opinions

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by oceanpotion, Aug 14, 2007.

1. oceanpotion

oceanpotion LawnSite Member

Hey guys I keep having doubts about my name. My current name is TropiClean Lawn & Landscape. I originally picked the name TropiClean because I planned on having pressure cleaning and possibly pool cleaning services. Anyways, I'm having doubts about the name TropiClean everyone tells me, "its ok" and to keep it but I still think it sounds a little unprofessional. I only have about a dozen accounts and I havent made my shirts or truck magnets yet so now is good time to do it. Honestly, what do you guys think of the name TropiClean Lawn & Landscape?

2. Lohse's Lawn Service

Lohse's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from US

If you still plan on doing pressure washing and pool cleaning services, I don't see why you can't keep the name. Who tells you it's "ok"? Isn't it your business? My business is simply called "Lohse's Lawn Service." As I expand, I will probably change it.

I've seen all sorts of names on this site. One that immediately sticks out is "Two Clowns Mowing." That is a name that you WON'T forget. That's the important thing. I'm sure they provide quality work, and that's what it's all about. Like the hokey pokey.

With that being said, choose a name (or keep the one you have) that makes you the happiest. Good luck to you.