Changing the name

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kemmer, Aug 9, 2006.

1. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

Im thinking about changing my company name, i am snowy leaf landscaping right now but im going to college for landscape construction and plan to get into it again after i get out. I was thinking possible kemmer or kemmerich landscaping or landscape contractor, mainly because kemmer will pop out and is easy to say, people get mixed up over snowy leaf saying snow leaf and other things, i think it may just be easier to say. lemme know what you think and how hard would it be to change everything over from snowy leaf to kemmer

2. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

3. kemmer

guess....

if you couldnt figure it out its snowy leaf landscaping lol

4. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I am having a similar dilema. My current name is "Dream Cut Lawn Care" but this year i was offered my first landscaping job and then i did alot more and REALLY enjoyed it! I really liked it but now i am thinking of changing the name to "DreamScapes Landscaping" but i think then people will only think of me as a landscaping company when i offer full lawn maintenance services. I dunno what to do! -Mitch-

5. kemmer

id go with landscaping cause it can mean a variety of things. i was debating landscaping or like landscape contractor, to show we do larger stuff like more hardscapes

6. Frontier-Lawn

7. kemmer

lol its ok man, get some rest, gotta do it all over tomorrow

8. Frontier-Lawn

how about this:
    Kemmer Landscape Maintenance & Design

9. Frontier-Lawn

cant out of vcr tape and need to watch blade the series :waving:

10. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

I had a similar issue , when I started my business it was All Seasons Lawn Care,but I felt that put me in a limited category so I changed it to All Seasons LLC. which has let me dictate what we do without being prelabled,and I didnt want to stray to far from what we had already.Is Kemmer or Kemmerich your personal name?