1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, May 20, 2001.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I need to apologize to you.

I moved your thread that you started concerning W, and the price of fuel to the off topic forum. I understand that the cost of fuel does affect our business, but that political talk does belong in the off topic forum.

Well I moved that thread over there, and IT WAS THERE, but it also stayed in the commercial forum too. The whole discussion was in both the off topic and commercial forums. So I deleted the one in the commercial forum, but the darn thing ended up being deleted in BOTH of the forums.
    I haven't deleted anything since the new software was installed and I just assumed that only the thread in the commercial forum would be deleted.

I am very sorry about this. I saw that the thread was progressing nicely. You had a lot of responses going on, and I hope you will continue with the discussion and I hope there is no hard feelings.
  2. Grateful11

Grateful11 LawnSite Member

Man I thought I was losing it or something. I just tried to find it and it was gone. :confused:
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Thats okay completly understandable. I will crank it up another time LOL