Charlotte NC area, hedge trimmer and stick edger for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rons Rightway Lawncare, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Got two pieces of equipment I am selling cheap...

One is a Echo Stick edger, it is a 2100 I think - It's not in front of me at the momment. It is several years old, but never got used much. I will take 75$ for it

Other is a Hedge trimmer, made by mariyuma ( probably not spelled right, sorry! ) it is a doube sided trimmer, fairly small and lightweight. It is also several years old, but still cuts great and runs good. Asking 75$ for it as well. Will sell both for 100$ even.

2. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll take the edger. you can't post an email address at the site

We'll work out the details.

3. Rons Rightway Lawncare

I sent you a private message or email or something... I think! If you need to, go to www.pra13.org and look me up there, I am Ron, the chapter president. You can email me from that site.

4. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Charlotte, NC

I will take em' both if their available....i live in charlotte and ill come pay cash today if you will email me the address or your contact info!

thanks,

jb
    charlotte nc

5. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Charlotte, NC

Heres my contact info: PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED IN SELLING THE HEDGE TRIMMER AND EDGER!!!
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON THANKSGIVING DAY ...IF YOU WANT.
    LIKE I SAID BEFORE "I WILL TAKE THEM TODAY IF AVAILABLE!"

CELL #: (704)-991-5032

J. BARRINGER

6. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Well boys and girls of Lawnsite, I think ole JB in Charlotte was just a tire kicker, as he said he would meet me Saturday for it and he bailed out on Saturday, then said for sure we would meet today, but he never called me like he agreed to, and didn't return my calls.... SO......

Stuff is still for sale if anyone wants it. 100$ for both pieces, not bad since the hedge trimmer is probably worth more than that on it's own.

Anyone serious about this stuff, give me a call 704-756-4600 thanks Ron