1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Charlotte, NC area.. Help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grasshog, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Grasshog

Grasshog LawnSite Senior Member

had a trailor w/ all my equipt on it stolen.3/25/02 .toro 52"zmaster w/24hp kaw..lesco 48"wb 1996..trailor was from riverside trailor wilkinson blvd..w/ welded cage on front.in cage was echo edgers and robin weed eater.zmaster was 2002 w/ 14 hrs..brand new.2 backpack solo sprayers..along w/ gastanks.anyone who has any info please call.john harrington.704 643 9611..reward for help..
  2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Any photos?
  3. NC Big Daddy

NC Big Daddy LawnSite Senior Member

I'll keep my eyes open. Sorry about that John......You have insurance...Right??
  4. Grasshog

no photos but i wish i had some..also insurance was being processed but forms had not been signed before this happened..agent said could not help...lesson learned the hard way
  5. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

Will keep my eyes out. Do you have any time of when or where it was taken from ? What kind of truck/car had taken it.
  6. heybruck34

heybruck34 LawnSite Senior Member

What color was the trailer? I'll keep my eyes open for it. Good luck getting your stuff back!~

7. TGMC

TGMC LawnSite Member

North or south Charlotte? I'll be on the look out too... Sorry for your luck!
  8. Grasshog

The trailer was black. It was stolen between 8 and 12 pm

Thank you everyone.

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm 2 hours from you, but I'll keep my eyes open. Chances are these hoodlums have split town. Tough luck. Any pieces of equipment that would stick out???

10. Grasshog

it was south charlotte.3/25/02..may be headed towards s.carolina but believe its still close..any info will help..thanks again..