1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Chat Room

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Guido, Oct 28, 2001.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

We're in the chatroom now if you want to stop by!
  2. GrassChopper

GrassChopper LawnSite Member

Every time I try to go to the chatroom, my computer says that Internet Explorer cause an illegal function and shuts down.
  3. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

grass chopper click start then go up to windows update...More than likely you need to update IE..

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I'm not sure, but I don't think the problem was with IE..... It really doesn't have much to do with IE because its all AOL IM based.

Do you have AOL Instant messanger installed and working? Its a free download if you don't.

Let us know so we can get you straightened out!:)
  5. GrassChopper

GrassChopper LawnSite Member

Yea, I have AOL IM, when I try to log onto the webpage, it freaks out my browser.

My AOL IM name is ZenDragonM
  6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

grasschopper i added you to my buddy list, next time we are in there i will invite you and we can get you straigtened out. Dave what is ur latest sn? i have dirtboydave but i havent seen u on it in months. is ever a time u can get in chat around 6pm eastern time or later? we would love to chat with u. at night we are starting to average 12 people in chat at a time and sometimes up to 15 (thats our record, happens a lot but never more lol).