Chat?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scraper, Aug 14, 2000.

1. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Is there plans to have a chat server from here like in the old place? I am having problems with the AOL stuff and it would be nice to have one I can get to as easy as the last one.

2. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

I don't know about Chuck; we sure can setup a chat for the forum but chats are known to take much server power, which would maybe slow done the forum...

I'll keep you informed about that issue.

Pierre-Luc

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

What kind of problems are you having with AOL? It is probably one of the easiest to download and install. I have the link for downloading and registering a name on my links page. We have had several guys and gals there chatting each night since I uploaded the new chat room. I though Java was a pain to use compared to AOL. Let me know what the problem is that your having with AOL. Soon there will be a link from Lawnsite to the Chat Room. Java you have to load each time, AOL is installed one time and you have it for good.

4. WALKERMOW

WALKERMOW LawnSite Member

how do you get to the chat site?

5. Eric ELM

click on my signiture and scroll down to the middle chat room on the bottom left

6. WALKERMOW

WALKERMOW LawnSite Member

eric
    computer say's..page cannot be displayed

invalid syntax error
    HELP!!

7. Eric ELM

You need AOL AIM95, it can be downloaded on my Links Page at the bottom is a URL for it and registration. All Free