Chattanooga Tennessee Area

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by leeslawncare, Mar 14, 2003.

1. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Any one here from chattanooga area?Ihave met a few guys already.

2. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

I put a post the day this fourm came out. for Chattanooga with no replys. do you work just in Chatt. I go as far Blue Ridge, Chartersvill, Rome, Jasper, Trenton Dolton and Chatsworth.

3. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

Don't forget Camp Jordan show this weekend,Open house next weekend at seq. equip(Scag dealer).

4. leeslawncare

I mostly work in the Hixson Red bank Signal mtn$$ area . Hey if you guys are going to camp jorden let me know. I want to go to the soil semiar on sunday @ 1:00 i think it was .I would like to meet you guys .PM me if you are going . lee

5. J&R

There's got to be more than 3 LCOs of the Chattanooga area.

6. leeslawncare

I know there TONS here but most are SCRUBS!!! we have a lot here ..Are you dragging up old theads or what?This place gets old in the off season. you saying busy these days?i'am looking forward to spring !

7. J&R

I just wanted too get this started again. I still have things to do but not a lot.

8. Ztwo

Ztwo LawnSite Member

I am from chattanooga I mow in east brainerd,ooltewah,hixson,red bank and lookout mountain

9. Don W.

Don W. LawnSite Member

Hello Ztwo,If you come across anyone looking for concrete landscape curbing,keep me in mind.There has been some bad looking curbing put down by some fly by nighters that have come and gone. We've been at it for eight years now in the Chattanooga area and do some really nice work.Thank's,
    Don Walley
    www.donwalleyslandscapeborders.com

10. leeslawncare

Hey Don,Where you live?I think you did a job for a friend of mine off dayton pike .you live in M/V by chester frost?