CHATTING NOW!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Guido, Dec 9, 2000.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Lets see, its midnight here soooo I think its like 6 PM on the East Coast. COme join me at the chat room!

Head to Erics site and click on the Lawnsite chat room.

P.S. you must have AOL or AOL Instant Messanger I believe.

Come on guys!

2. powerreel

powerreel Banned

Will you have your metal folding chair?

3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I got mine, have'nt needed it yet. :)

4. powerreel

powerreel Banned

So Ray, you never did say who your favorite character in the arena was. I still think Scag48 might pull an underdog, even if Stone beckons from the ropes as Eric rides his chopper in with leather Babes! I do think Gasmaster(phew!) ripped some ruddies today! Just who will wear the belt of, Heavy Weight Champion Of The Green Industry?

ps. Vegas has The Lawn Ranger @ 40 to 1, I may place $20 on 'em!

my home page http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Plants/Psilocybe/cyanescens.html

5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

6. RYAN

RYAN LawnSite Member

Hey Eric I need help and have had trouble E mailing you. I sign into the chat room and I get the buddies list and the news ticker but no chat screen. Can't seem to figure out what is wrong. HELP!!

7. powerreel

powerreel Banned

I still say A-1 and automated response will take that down faster than Mike Tyson as a rookie! This is proof from archives;

Hi Guido,
    To clarify ...

A-1 auto response systems does not answer in first, second or third person party "style" possesses no personality of its own, and does not answer posts in sarcastic way. A-1 auto response signs posts as A-1 auto response systems.

A-1 is a person who assists me with making posts. A-1 signs post as A-1.

Phil Nilsson when making posts, signs name at bottom of post after making post.

Phil

I say this will kick Lawn Ranger butt any day of the week and ask ,"Who's next?!" If you can top this I dare you!" I'm hanging on ropes yelling at the crowd also plus I am throwing Organicare fert at the front rows and laughing at some who are affected by the drift of pesticides that are sold under a loose heading (not Ca. or Ore. standards) of "organic". If you can take me try!

peace and smiles! this material is copywritten and is the sole property of Powerreel and may not be scanned and reproduced or even repeated in conversation by anyone, anywhere, at anytime, without written consent or atleast a 12 pack delivered by https://www.kozmo.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...EmNLcpEk8sJuELlQvbbrZK16jnnzv3rvUX9D+Ubvc3Q== so there!

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Powerreel, how did you get your post to go into the next county?

9. powerreel

powerreel Banned

Glitch!