Cheap blade sharpener on ebay

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by happy, Mar 11, 2008.

1. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I have a blade sharpener on ebay. Item number is 270218850149 This really works good, and comes with an almost new(only sharpened 9 sets of blades) grinding wheel. It has 6 days left, if I remember right. $126.00 buys it, I started the auction at 125.00.

2. happy

happy LawnSite Member

to the top the auction ends monday

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

4. Skimastr105

Skimastr105 LawnSite Senior Member

I sent you a PM

5. happy

happy LawnSite Member

That is awesome. Thank you for posting a link for my auction. I am really not that computer literate so i was doing good just to get it on ebay. Once again thank you very much for posting the link.

6. Raven386

from CT

no prob... good luck selling it!

7. happy

happy LawnSite Member

there are 4 days left on the grinder, I just checked in and there are 12 people watching it. Just click on the link posted above to see it.

8. Raven386

from CT

if shipping wasnt $100 I would think about buying it lol..

9. happy

happy LawnSite Member

Shipping is not $100. For all of youu that did not read in my description of the item shipping is actual cost. I could not figure out how to list actual shipping cost in the shipping, so I put 110, because I figured that everyone would know it was not 100 dollars. Shipping quote to somewhere in Michigan was $22.16 So feel free to bid away because shipping is not 100 sorry to confuse anybody

10. happy

happy LawnSite Member

There are currently 17 people who have clicked in ebay to watch this item, but so far no bidders. Somebody is going to come in at the last minute and bid 126.00 and get it. Beat em to the punch and get it now, before somebody else does.