cheap commercial ztr

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zim bob the landscaper, Oct 7, 2006.

1. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

whats the cheapest commercial ztr that can have a bagger/blower collection system and will last a while? thanks

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

The best value I know of is the Lesco Z 2. You can get them with a few hundred hours on them for in between 3500 n 4000. They are good for 6899 but even better for 3500 with little hours. For whatever reason they have horrible resale and are exceptible machines that use quality parts.

Ask Envy he is the expert on them and he will tell you they compete with mowers in the 10,000 $ range in operation and quality.
  3. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Cheap + long lasting = contradiction.
  4. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Hustler fastrack 25/52. I think they are around $4500, don't quote me on that though.
  5. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Your gonna get what you pay for. What size deck are you looking for? What size engine? The blower price is going to vary but a cheap new ztr will probably run you $5500-$7200 or so.
  7. nbizati

nbizati LawnSite Member

Agree with above post You Get What You Pay For. Cheap = Junk
  8. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i was thinking cub tanks m48 or the gravely 148Z which i was gonna get or maybe the 144Z. i dont know if the lescos are worth that much i havnt heard much good things about them. was also thinking go used for now. then i thought get a high class resi like a fastrack. im not totally sure what my buget is right now.
  9. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

how many clients? what is your gross weekly/monthly income? What are your expenses(fuel, insuarnce, maint) per month? these are important questions to help us figure out how much you can afford. you can take out a financing on it, with your dad. PM me if you don't want post numbers.
  10. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Ditto 2...