cheap commercial ztr

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zim bob the landscaper, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I just checked my local For Sale paper and saw a 60" Exmark Lazer for $3500. Have been seeing these type of deals for the past few weeks. So like someone else mentioned, check your local papers for the used equipment, now is the time for deals.

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Damn, That thing has to be near the end of it's use full life at that price.

Rob

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm not going to even read any further, because I knew someone would beat me to it, and I agree completely.

4. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

"Cheap ZTR" that is an oxymoron isn't it?

Even the cheap ones arent cheap....

5. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

yes i just looked at the price averages in the hustler sponsor forum. i like the price of this mower and looks pretty decent mower also the bagger is not like $1000 so this would be a good mower to look into. thanks for all the input u guys really helped me out.:waving:

6. MountainMow

MountainMow LawnSite Member

From what you posted, I think you'd be better off with a good walk behind and velke.

7. zim bob the landscaper

no i need somthing good for fall clean ups because i dont have much equiptment for fall clean ups, but now since i got a truck loader its gonna be easier.

8. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

high class resi = crap

just finished patching my deck in multiple places (cub rzt 50), 250 hrs on it. granted i live in a sandy area, but it is just not built strong enough.

9. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

For the MONEY how about a Country Clipper Jazee PRO! Kohler engine Articulating mower deck good warranty!

10. zim bob the landscaper

the cub RZT 50 is not high class resi. they are just for homeowners. the fastrack has a commercial warranty on it. also the deck isnt stamped either.