CHEAP Peltor Worktunes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curry, Apr 3, 2004.

1. curry

curry LawnSite Member

Was at Wallyworld last night and saw the worktunes on clearance for $17. They showed to be regularly $50. Bought two pair for that price. You might want to check your local store. They may be clearancing them out everywhere and you can get a good deal.

2. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Thank's for the tip.
    Tom

3. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

That is a good price, I just got me a set this week and really like them, paid more than that too, but i dont do wally world.

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Reason?

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

what the heck is wally world? we don't have cheap stores like that in jersey, we only have walmart

6. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

first of all it's where the Griswald's went on "Vacation" and second, don't go to wallyworld.com . really.

7. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I rember wally world from that chevy chase movie vacation I thought it was an amusement park what the @#$%^.

8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

god im an idiot i just went their.

9. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Walker - The reason I dont do Walmart (wally world) is that I compare them to the large corporate lco. They are doing volume and driving down cost much the same as the large nationally lawn care buisness. I just choose to support my local dealer because Walmart doesnt sell commercial equipment and if we dont support dealers then I may have to start driving a great distance to get parts or service. And thats something I cant get at wally world, just my 2 cents worth

10. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Thanks for the heads-up! I just picked up a set for $17.00 !

They had no clue, as there was no barcode on the last pair, so they sold them to me for what I told them was the clearance price. Sweeeeet.