Cheap Post Cards

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Gaturf, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Gaturf

Gaturf LawnSite Member

FOR ALL YOU NEW GUYS OUT THERE LOOKING FOR A POST CARD COMPANY I FOUND A GOOD ONE. WE JUST ORDERED 5000 POST CARDS, FULL COLOR WITH B/W BACKS FOR $200 INCLUDING SHIPPING. THE WEB SITE IS EASY TO USE, SHIPPING WAS FAST (TWO DAYS EARLY) AND THE PRODUCT LOOKS GREAT! THE WEB SITE IS

WWW.PRINTSMADEEASY.COM

GATURF

2. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

Just checked out their site and looks good. Can you post a pic of yours? Id like to see their quality.

3. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

gotprint.com is $50.00 cheaper.

4. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Gaturf---Did you make the back side of the postcard any special way?? Just went to that site--You are right really easy to use-thanks for the tip.

5. Gaturf

Gaturf LawnSite Member

they were cheaper but i didnt like the predesigned landscaping postcards. i paid a little more but the quality is 10 times better. ill see if i can post a picture.

ga turf

6. Gaturf

Gaturf LawnSite Member

my post cards have just enough info. i just put the stuff they need to see.

POSTCARD FRONT.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Gaturf

Gaturf LawnSite Member

now i have to hurry and finish my web site....all i have is the started page with general info.

8. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

Ooooh, I didn't know gotprint had predesigned cards. I uploaded my own design to them... came back with a high gloss finish... extra heavy duty cardstock.

9. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Gaturf, i guess your using Yahoo's Sitebuilder? my website has the same templates.

10. Gaturf

Gaturf LawnSite Member

yeah they have a few ideas. but nothing i liked. if i had my own design to upload it would have been a great deal.