Cheap, simple software recommendation for few customers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gamartin88, Mar 4, 2006.

1. gamartin88

gamartin88 LawnSite Member

As the season starts again I was looking at purchasing some software that would keep track of scheduling, jobs, customers, oustanding bills and whatnot. I'd like something that worked both on my PDA in the field and that I could sync with my PC at home for printing invoices and showing who owes what, etc...

Thing is, I'm just a step above your neighborhood kid for the most part. I just do this work part time while I'm working on post graduate studies and I work another job as well. (maintain approx. 10-15 regulars with weekly odd jobs from one-timers) I just want something to help me keep organized with who's paid what already and jobs that are scheduled.

Thanks for any suggestions.
  2. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

Id like to find that software package too. I need something that will give some forms ,estimates, any one got any info?
  3. wescane

wescane LawnSite Member

OK, I dont know if this is what your looking for but it seems reasonable to me, try, I personally have not got it but plan on getting it soon. Im small right now and I figured its just 54 bucks. I have been searching for two days and it is the cheapest Ive seen. I also email him to see about a demo and he said that he will have one in about two weeks.
  4. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

how obout Gopher software (sponsor) or Reel Green Systems...or Qx could write your own with MS Access
  5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I just bought lawnprosoftware, is great and it was only $58.00 it schedules, it tracks, it does estimates and on and on.
  6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

pencil & paper always works
  7. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

Like Mac says, or Microsoft Excel (even an older version) works fine. We have 40 lawn and 50 plow accounts and so far so good.
  8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

9. joshlawn

joshlawn LawnSite Member

Would anyone care to make a comparison between Gopher and LawnProSoftware? LawnProSoftware looks like it has alot more features, yet cheaper.
  10. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

yea try groundskeeper pro its awesome