1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

cheap uniforms

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mrkosar, Jan 24, 2008.

1. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

companies? online companies? ohio companies?

do most of you just get shirts from wal mart then have your logos put on them or go through one company?

thanks guys

2. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

The cheapest place I found was just a local baseball/athletic shop that makes uniforms. They provided the shirts.

3. scweedman

scweedman LawnSite Senior Member

I use embroidme they provide the shirts and put your logo on with a computer which
    is cheaper than screen printing

4. scweedman

Gravelyguy how do you like your toyota?

5. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

It's the best thing I've ever bought. No problems as of yet. I'll send you a PM so we don't hijack the thread.

6. enviouslawns

enviouslawns LawnSite Member

me and my guy just where khakis and a company t shirt, but this year im gonna get cintas pants and custom shirts from them i thinks its like $15 a week per employee, personally i think thats the most professional look you can have. jmo

7. scweedman

I find uniforms to hot, t shirts and khaki shorts the way to go

8. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

you're right about this. i where a dri fit mesh type collared shirt last year that was wonderful. well worth the extra money. it soaks the sweat up better, keeps you cooler, and doesn't stick to your skin like normal polo shirts. too bad my supplier went out of business.

9. scweedman

Dri fit shirts are pricy what about $75

10. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

We use two places ...a local printer and a local uniform shop....The uniform shop has been the best for summer heat gear shirts and hats ..We get polos and jackets from the local printer.