Check It Out Hot New Product Secure your equipment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by proequipment, May 16, 2004.

1. proequipment

proequipment Inactive

Hello members and Visitors,
    I am proud to be a sponsor and member of lawn site.com.I am a landscape lawnmaintance contractor for the past twenty years ,venturing into equipment development and manufacturing .I develope products that I think will help us do a better job and increase our service and profits.Your input is very important to me, please check out my products and tell me your opinions and needs, and if i can help in any way contact me. I stand behind my products 100%.

Mark Kenny

ProEquipment LLC.
    Prolockers.comwww.prolockers.com

Give me your feedback contact me at my website.Or on lawnsites

2. timinkc

timinkc LawnSite Member

that thing looks awsome...too bad its a little out of my price range for a tie down, considering i've always used $15 ratchet straps...very cool though!

3. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

Sharp looking. Too bad you didn't make the "clam shell" looking thing, enclose the tire entirely that way you could have added a locking mechanism and use it for anti theft in addition to tie down. Just a thought.

4. Dixie Cutters

Dixie Cutters LawnSite Member

Looks nice, but how is one sposed to get around the first set. It dosent look like a mower can fit by to go to the set in the front trailer...

5. proequipment

proequipment Inactive

Timinkc... I used straps for years my guys would lose them not use them and break them. about 5-10 straps per mower per year thats why i made this i figured my guys cant kill it and lose it last a long time. instead of 15$$$ straps ever oter week 139$$ is cheep

Thank you for your reply Hope you try one..
    Mark

6. proequipment

proequipment Inactive

Turf Medic
    It also is a locking devise behind the release pin there are holes so you can insert a lock.

thank for your replie.. Mark

7. proequipment

proequipment Inactive

Dixxie Cutters
    Al you need is one per mower in less you whant to hang your trailer from a crane.. You mount them on the left or right side of the trailer to catch one front wheel gives you plenty of room to get a mower around them if you whant to remove it,you have to pull one pin and its out of the way and pops right back in.

Thanks for your ? Mark

8. phil5

phil5 LawnSite Member

Prolockers went out of business back in 2007, however I have ALL of the leftover stock!!

ProLockers Trailer Wheel Lock Down System Lawnmowers ATV’S Landscapers look!

Check me out on Ebay, user pcb1303 Ebay item# 230378274152 I have been selling Prolockers for years and 100% feedback!!! I am a paid sponsor of this site and I may terminate my sponsorship at any given time, so make sure you write down my contact information as I will be selling the original left over stock of Prolockers for years to come.

Here is the story, I bought up ALL of the “Original Prolockers made from 2002 to 2007” with extra parts (yes, the pins) a few years back shortly after ProEquipment (Prolockers.com) the founder went bankrupt. These units are VERY popular as I have sold hundreds of them in a short time and hundreds more on hand so keep my phone number I will be around for a long time! I have sold these on Lawnsite for about a year, but now I am back in full force and I want to personally thank all of you who have purchased the Prolockers from me in the past with hopes of many more new customers, tell all of you friends. Please post reply’s to my add here and tell everyone of your experience with the purchase of a Prolocker from me, GOODJ or BadL!

New in the box left over original stock, never used or opened.

LOWEST PRICE YOU WILL EVER FIND!!

ProLockers Features:
    · Heavy Duty steel construction
    · Powder-coated finish
    · All hardware and instructions included
    · Installs in 20 minutes or less
    · Only one ProLockers needed per piece of equipment up to 1,500 lbs.
    · Secures equipment and prevents damage
    · Mounts to left or right side of equipment
    · Comes complete with mounting brackets and hardware.
    · Optional Padlock For Theft Prevention
    · Easy 1 Pin Removal From Trailer Deck
    · Eliminate Chains, Straps, and Tie-Downs
    · The most important one of all, Exceeds DOT Requirements 393.100 and 393.102 (try finding this on the new reproduction ones made from overseas)!!!

Below are the models and their capacity. Please use the tire size for your application as listed below to help you determine the unit that will best match your needs.

MODEL #PE-WL 325
    12 1/2" to 16" Tire Height
    7 1/8" Tire Width
    Fits most zero turn mowers, lawn/garden tractors, and
    some snow blowers, stump grinders, and golf carts
    List Price: $169.95
    Our Price: $60.00 each OR 2 for $100.00 (spring special).

MODEL #PE-WL 425
    20” to 26” Tire Height
    11 1/8” Tire Width
    Fits most ATVs, Utility Vehicles, and some large golf carts
    List Price: $249.95
    Our Price: $125.00

I also have many extra sets of pins; they are sold in a set of 2 (one fixed and one operational) for the cost $17.95 with free shipping.

SHIPPING USA only, flat rate of $15.00 for each Prolocker.

PAYMENT, PayPal, Bank Check or Postal Money order ONLY.

I have several hundred of the ORIGINAL STOCK ProLockers, “MADE IN THE USA” and not the ones made overseas that you would pay $129.99 for. I will ship FedEx ground all insured from FedEx for $100.00 per box (no PO boxes PLEASE), I also ship truck freight and I offer high volume discount buying. Contact me for more information. SCAMERS NEED NOT TO APPLY, WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Phil 715-551-2215 (cell)
    Wausau, WI 54401

9. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

What's so new about them? I personally don't care for them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

Nevermind. I just read the date of the post.
    Posted via Mobile Device