Check out Flyer.. keep same flyer? send out twice?...

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CMLawnServices, Mar 16, 2006.

1. CMLawnServices

CMLawnServices LawnSite Member

Hey guys I set up a flyer and business cards and I've been looking for advice. I sent out 200 of those flyers acouple days ago to TARGETED SPECIFIC NEIGHBORHOODS close by. What do you think of the flyers and the "outside of flyer" is folded so the scag is on the bottom right side of page (stamp above, and address in the middle) I've talked to many marketing people in my dad's office and they say send out that EXACT same flyer again tp the same people in another 2 weeks to hit April 1st (or a warm spell, which ever comes first). They say do this so they begin to recognize you, "the last thing you need to do is switch your flyer around and have them think it's someone else or not bother to open it." What do you guys think is my best bet? I just want my name to keep getting out there, then word of mouth will hopefully soon take off. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

I think you were given sound advise and you should follow it to the letter. Great looking flyer BTW!

3. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

Grass is always Greener sounds like fertilizer lingo and I can't figure out what the name of your company is.

as well, "Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!" this part isn't centred right.

Don't use time roman fonts,

Putting your picture in a flyer is a great Idea, it builds trust. You shoud have had a company uniform.

last thing, a tri folded flyer is usually landscape view.

But I still like it since your young, a rough flyer from someone who is just getting out of highschool might even be a good thing.