check out gopher

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rookiemower, Mar 22, 2004.

1. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

i had my logo designed by gopher, they did a EXCELLENT job, top notch work. i would recommend them to anyone looking to have graphic art work done. They are timely with responses and they put the customer first. just an all around good experience working with them, thanks to all of the gopher team:blob3: :blush:
  2. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Viva Gopher!
    I am expierencing the same excellent after sales service with their billing and scheduling program.
  3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Same here, had logo, business cards, letterhead and door-hangers made up on the Gopher Site, they were great. Steve is a big help, I would HIGHLY recommend checking them out.
  4. CLS

CLS LawnSite Member

Thumbs up here as well. I had a logo and postcard designed. They did great work. But where they really SHINE is in there customer support. I've never delt with ANY other biz that had such good support. Someone always there to answer the phone and or e-mail promptly.
  5. PicturePerfect

PicturePerfect LawnSite Member

Please tell me who/ what gopher is and what is their web site. I need some design work for my logo and business cards. My company name is Picture Perfect Lawn & Landscape.

Thanks Rob
  6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much! :)