Check Out Great Dane's Surfer

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

2. Hard Worker

Hard Worker LawnSite Member

Michael, Do you know if Great Dane is going to extend their financing promotion past 12/31/07? I'm just not ready yet to buy, but will be by Feb. 07. Thanks

3. Great Dane

Great Dane Inactive

The 0% financing will extend past 12/31/06

4. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

Will smaller deck sizes be available say 48,36,32 etc. I know the unit John Deere made had some issues but now that Auburn Consolidated is making them, I didn't know if they would be bringing back the smaller decks.

5. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I tried the Surfer out at EXPO and really enjoyed it. Do you know if you will be offering a stripe kit?
    Also will you be bringing the Gateway back?

6. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

We are not currently offering a stripe kit. The Gateway is not on the production schedule.

TRAE

7. Daneman

Daneman LawnSite Member

Gateway, the deck, when set up properly, leaves an excellent stripe, and does not need a striping kit. If you were looking ofr even more, my suggestion is to buy a truck mud flap, cut it, and mount to the rear of the deck.

8. Hard Worker

Hard Worker LawnSite Member

Daneman, I appreciate your response to my earlier question, I am interested in a 61" Chariot, but I was going to make a purchase in Feb.. Will the 0% interest still be available then? I guess I should have been more specific in my original post. Sorry.

One other question; I've had trouble this past season with my forward/reverse levers breaking. I went through two complete sets this season until finally my dealer welded extra support, 1/4 plate steel to be exact to the bracket. Has this been a problem with other customers? If so has anything been done to fix it? Thanks for any help you can give.

9. rider

rider LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I noticed that the Great Danes are available through Lesco, can you still get the 0% financing through them.

10. Daneman

Daneman LawnSite Member

I have heard the financing will be extended, but I do not know for sure. I do not work for Great Dane, but have a good relationship with my dealer. If you are talking about the drive handles on the Gen 2 SS, I too have had the problem. I am told there are new handles that are improved, but do not have them on my machines yet. Mine are still welded also.