Check out Logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by screwylouie22587, Feb 19, 2006.

1. screwylouie22587

screwylouie22587 LawnSite Member

Check out my new Logo, tell me what you think?

162900_49481L_gif.gif

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

I like that your trying to incorporate illustrative type, however and maybe its just the screen resolution, but I find it difficult to read the name of your business, and maybe drop one of the first two leafs, together they look like mean "eyes".

Long horizontal logo's are great for letterhead, business cards, and trucks. But not so good for shirts and hats. I had to tweak my logo to embroider better (less colors and more square then rectangle).

Good job and keep at it.

3. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

with the leaves and text the same color it is hard to read .kinda make syour eyes cross .change the text color to a darker green .other than that i like it.

4. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

Maybe try to outline the letters in a thin black line where they meet the grass?

5. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a "C" or a "G"?

6. screwylouie22587

Its a "C", Centanni's, im just starting in this business, I live in Miami, FL. Also does anyone know where I can get a landscape contractors license here in Miami?

158714_49481L_option1.jpg

7. screwylouie22587

Scroll down, you can see my logo bigger.

8. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

Its hard with the colors. I would change the color of the name.

9. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

Just put a dark 'shadow' behind the name... or possibly double the layer (name) solid black and place it behind the original name... but off set a bit. That should make it stand out more.

10. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

The only problem I have is where the grass meets the letters. I guess it's because of the fade of the colors. Other than that it works good. I would slightly alter the second leaf from the left as well I guess. It does kind of look unnatural. Just tweak it a hair and it'll be good. Good job though.