Check out My '06 Kodiak

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mexiking, Mar 22, 2006.

1. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

This is the new Kodiak that I was telling you guys about on my previous posts... What do you guys think?

DSC01455.JPG

2. mexiking

from NJ

pic #2
    :drinkup:

DSC01458.JPG

3. mexiking

from NJ

pic # 3

DSC01460.JPG

4. rats5656

rats5656 LawnSite Member

hey bro nice bew truck how much did that set you back $$$???:drinkup:

5. mexiking

from NJ

43k, I'm going to make a lot of money with it though, I always dreamed of a truck like this.

6. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

thats a very nice truck and with that landscape body is the way too go..good luck in 06

7. rats5656

rats5656 LawnSite Member

wow how much are payments if you don't mind asking the details of the sale i am in need of new dump this season as wanted some wanted your input of your sale of your new awsome dump truck :weightlifter:

8. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, how much was it? Did you get it at Hawthorne Chevrolet...kind of hard to tell buy the mudflap? Got specs on it?

9. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Nice truck!!

Bu,t no offence... How in the heck do you load stuff into it??? There's only so much you could open the back and shove in there. Do you have a way to load over the sides? I always think of sidewall height as the limiting factor when choosing trucks and beds. 66" is about as high as I want to comfortably lift over, and I'm 6'4". Anyone Iv'e even had help me really struggle with the height I have, I can't imigine being another 12" to 24" higher...

10. echovalley

echovalley LawnSite Member
    from CT

Nice looking truck but 43K is a little steep they are selling the 4500 4x4s with the diesel for 44k with a dump body.