Check out my $875 Enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Bolo9092, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

I got a steal on a 01 Haulmark 8x16 enclosed trailer from my dads work.It has some marks on the side I can't get off from previuos decals but I am gonna put some decals on it to cover the old marks up.The only downfall to it is it has barn style doors.I really didn't care cause the price was killer.My brother said that he checked and I can get a fold down door for around $700 but I haven't checked yet.I can't wait to get the ramp door so I don't have to load and unload everyday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

Heres a picture of the inside after I cleaned it
    [​IMG]

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

looks great... and you don't come across 8' wide trailers to often.

4. Nice job! Great price! Cleaning & building racks, etc. inside will keep you busy.

5. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

yea I can't wait to get to work on it.I cleaned on it last weekend cause it was in the 70's and heck we got snow and ice yesterday lol

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice deal!!!

7. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

dang, why did he sell so cheap?

8. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

they bought maybe 150 of them when they bought a company out and theres no book value on them so they make there own book.They sold it cheap cause my dad has worked for them about 35yrs.We bought a 06 6x12 continental cargo with the ramp door for $1k and turned right around and sold it for $1800.They sold a 06 7x16 the other day for $2k and it had a ramp door also and it looked like it had never hauled anything in it

9. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

il buy it off you for $900:) great deal good condition too.

10. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

NICE!

Congrads.

Tim