check out my business cards. OH YEAH!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grass disaster, Feb 14, 2011.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i'm thinking i'll stick with the black ones. my truck and trailer are black and have my logo on them

you see anything you will change?

Attached Files:

2. MOHUSTLER

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the black but we ran into this probelm a few years ago, You cant write anything on the back of them. And everyone wants to write on the back. Just something to keep in mind.

3. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

I agree with the above. Two solutions is have a white back or have estimate cards/sheets also on hand. Did you have studio 211 in the shakopee area design your logo? Reason I ask is I had them do some work and they gave me something very similar. I choose something different but with your name it looks good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. grass disaster

no i have a friend who is a designer.

5. borwicks

borwicks LawnSite Senior Member

no address. looks good if your doing alot of commercial and its just for reference. if your doing alot of residential you may want to add services you provide, it they see it on the card they know and are more likely to call. JMO.

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Put a dash instead of dots in the phone number. Everybody knows what a dash means. Older, non-hip folks may not recognize that as a phone number when it has dots. You want to make it as easy as possible to contact you.

7. grass disaster

yes i like the white back idea.

i might change the # to dashes also i might put the www. in front of the site and i think i will add my town on there.

i want to keep my list of services off the card. if they want more info they can call or check out my web site.

anything else i should change?

8. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I really like those i black. I agree on adding an address. That makes it handy when people ask for it to mail you a check, etc. Also a really good point about the color and not being able to write on the back. I know I write on mine all the time. Nice place to jot down the prices for the customer for what I'll just call an "informal estimate" lol

9. grass disaster

i dont want to put a mailing address on there, it might change and i dont have a po box.

yeah i realy like the white back idea i write on them often too.

10. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

I would take the 5 minuters and $50 and go get a po box to put on them before printing