Check out my chevy "work truck"

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Southern Pride, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

So I thought certainly some of yall on here like trucks. Mine is nothing special. 95 Z71, 7" cepek suspension, 4.56 gears f/r, 35's, 17" wheels, blah blah. Yes this is my tow pig. I've owned it for 8 years since I was 15. Paid for everything myself.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will get pics of it with the signs and trailer. My signs are black with red writing, white number. The trailer is black, red mowers, weedeaters, and red racks. I know its not the most professional setup but when the trailer and signs are on everything matches and it really stands out, which I'm thinking is excellent for marketing. I've had a few ppl say they got my number from seeing me in traffic :cool2:

Although It all looks good, I plan on getting a diesel tow pig once I fill my trailer with all the mowers I want.

2. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

LOL.....Redneck truck with magnets...this is the guy giving people advice?

3. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice truck, love that cowl hood.:)

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice,sweet ride..

5. redskinsfan34

redskinsfan34 LawnSite Member

Why is there always some jack off who has to cut down peoples equipment on this site? It's like clockwork. Somebody posts a pic of a piece of equipment they're obviously proud enough of to post a pic of it and somebody just can't wait to jump in and call names. I don't get it. I think it's a good looking truck.

6. pdenney11

pdenney11 LawnSite Senior Member

That's one of the nicest 90's z-71 I've seen in a long time.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. pdenney11

pdenney11 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't get it either. And it's every single thread. Does someones knowledge about lawn care have anything to do with their truck or other equipment? To not accept advice from someone because you don't like their equipment is just ridiculous.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

its cute.....

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I think that's a slick looking truck. Just ignore the nay sayers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

Oh I'm used to the haters guys. I give advice because I got my first client when I was 12. Really has nothing to do with what you drive. Just goes to show typical shallow mentality. I can't even tell there's a trailer behind the truck with the 4.56 gears. Things a beast!

Thanks for all the kind words guys!